One Lovely Blog Award.
It's Scribble City Central's first ever award, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. And I am particularly fond of pink roses, as it so happens, which is an added bonus.
Now all I have to do is to find 10 out of the myriad blogs I follow to send it on to. It'll take a bit of working out, I can tell you. But here goes:
I'm awarding it to the following (in no particular order, as they say on X-Factor), because either: they make me laugh; they inform me; they make me want to pass stuff on; they perform sterling public services to books or I just love them with infinite love and strawberry shortbread (there is no higher praise than that in my world). You choose which you are, O excellent blogging people, and pass the award on, please, to as many as you feel deserve it! (10 is usual...but not mandatory.)
- Anne Rooney at Stroppy Author's Guide to Publishing
- Mary Hoffman at Book Maven
- Robin McKinley at Robin McKinley's Blog
- Gary Smailes at Bubble Cow
- Emma Darwin at This Itch of Writing
- Candy Gourlay at Notes from the Slushpile
- Amanda Craig at Amanda Craig
- Bookwitch at Bookwitch
- Saviour Pirotta at Sword and Sandal Kids
- Alan Gibbons at Campaign for the Book
- Fiona Dunbar at Fiona Dunbar (Yes, I know that's 11, but I never did like rules!)
PS: I would have given one to the Crabbit Old Bat at Help! I Need a Publisher too, but she's already got one.