Friday 11 March 2011

AND THE WINNERS OF THE WEST OF THE MOON COPIES ARE....

I've whirled and twirled my magic pieces of paper in the little red Nis hat, and these are the lucky winners who emerged triumphant:
.......DRUMROLL......
The blog comment copies go to:
pressed posies
and
Swan Artworks

The Twitter RT copies go to:
@BethKemp
and
@storylaura (from the good ol' USA).

If all of you would like to email me by clicking HERE or on the envelope at the bottom of this post (or DM me on Twitter @lucycoats) and send your addresses, then your winnings will be winging their way to you as fast as the Royal Mail can whisk them onto the back of the North Wind.  Congratulations to all of you from Katherine and from me! And thanks to everyone for entering.  There'll be more giveaway chances soon on SCC, so don't go away!

7 comments:

Katherine Langrish said...

Thanks so much to Lucy for hosting this giveaway, and to all of you for your comments and retweets - and I hope very much that the winners will enjoy West of the Moon!

Laura said...

I'm tickled pink, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Super amazed and thrilled, here - thank you glorious little red hat! - ... but also confused as I cannot for the life of me see the magical emailing envelope (I can find the ones that email blog posts elswhere, but above that I'm stumped!). Can someone point me in the right direction?

Lucy Coats said...

Hi pressed posies! I've changed the post now, so that if you click on the word HERE in the body of the post, it should email me direct. Here's hoping, anyway! So glad everyone's happy with their wins.

Windsongs and Wordhoards said...

Oh brilliant! I don't believe I've ever won anything before! Thank you so much! I love the little red Nis hat... hope he didn't get a cold head...
That's just reminded me, my littlest daughter insisted on wearing a red santa hat in bed every night all winter, often waking me up at 3am when she couldn't find it in the dark... that could well explain her naughty impishness!

Lucy Coats said...

I should think a Nis (or a Brownie or a Hob)probably whispered the red hat idea in your daughter's ear, Swan Artworks! Delighted that another 'never wins' suddenly has. :-) And don't forget to email me your address, please! Then I can despatch your Norse loot.

Windsongs and Wordhoards said...

Hi Lucy,
Just to let you know I got my copy of West of the Moon safe and sound in the post today... Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!
Carrie... :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison